Albany Peace Project Founder Bethany Gonyea interviews community activist Ms. D who lives in Albany NY’s “South End”. Ms D has experienced the effects of gang violence and innocent people getting hurt. Her son was wounded in August in a drive by shooting…
In spite of all this Ms. D exudes love and good humor and is a significant example of the power of prayer and focused intention.
Please join the Albany Peace Project!
Get Involved! Check out this upcoming events!
Albany Peace Project Gatherings
- The Science of Consciousness & Intention, Numinous 11/3 at 1:30 Bethany Gonyea, MS
- The Primacy Model of Consciousness, Unity Church 11/10 at 2:00 Dr.John Foldy, PhD
- The Primacy Model of Consciousness, Numinous 12/1 at 1:30 Dr.John Foldy, PhD
For more information:
Albany Peace Project Wish List; Resources Needed
- Media Support
- Participant Recruitment
- Organizations willing to make live stream meditations available each day
- Event Support
Please contact us if you are willing to support this work in other creative ways.
Related NUMINOUS Events
- 10/27 3:00 PM – An Afternoon With International Tibetan Teacher, The Venerable Lama Samten , whose entire family died as he fled Tibet after the Chinese occupation, will be discussing the importance of the Peace Project.
- 10/29 7:00 PM – What Every Great Visionary Knows
- 11/12 7:00 PM – Great Loss As An Initiation To Great Power
Shenendehowa Adult Community Center
6 Clifton Common Court
Clifton Park, NY 12065
From 87 – Take Exit 9 W/Route 146 heading toward Schenectady
Travel on Route 146 for 2.4 Miles
Take Left on to Vischer Ferry Rd
Travel on Vischer Ferry Rd for 0.4 Miles
Take a Left into Clifton Commons Blvd
Very shortly, there will be a T-shaped intersection
Take a right at the T-shaped intersection and travel on until you see the red building on your left.
Enter in the side entrance on left.
Walk straight in the building and take a left into the hallway
Room on left