Meditation is taking the world by storm! Have you caught the wave yet? All you have to do is start! Explore your consciousness: it truly is the last frontier~
Are you interested in being a positive force in the world? How about stepping up and helping the Albany or Schenectady Peace Project reach more people?
Please consider growing to be more of who you are, growing yourself and helping this worldwide movement grow by joining us for the next Peace Project Meditation Leader Training program!:
3 consecutive Wednesdays- 5/17, 5/24, 5/31 6:30-8:30
It may sound like a daunting task but in just 3 nights, you will have the tools and the skills to become an inspiring meditation leader, trained to share leading edge scientifically proven, time-tested meditation techniques for the Worldwide Peace Project, launching in Schenectady soon!
Explore and share the transformative power of mindfulness and meditation with your family, friends, students, clients, or patients to help them discover newfound strength, vitality, creativity, inner peace, and greater well-being in their everyday lives. Isn’t that what we want for everyone? Be the change! 😉
Overview of the Low Cost to No Cost Meditation Teacher Training Program
The Peace Project Meditation Leader Certification program is designed to provide a sound understanding of the Project, its goals, and most importantly a scientifically proven meditation protocol, that’s transformed lives around the world. Develop your strength and confidence from within. Feel confident delivering professional meditation instructions and inspire others to experience the benefits of meditation, during, and beyond the Schenectady Peace Project . There’s no better feeling than to truly be a part of transforming a life!
The program is three complete training sessions, with some basic assignments and regular opportunities to practice under the guidance of meditation professionals Anne-Marie Serre, Corporate Meditation and Yoga teacher, and Jerry Petell, LMSW. Bethany Gonyea, Biofeedback Specialist and Founder of the Global Peaceful Cities Project will be supervising the training program. That’s 46 combined years of meditation and teaching available to you at low cost or no cost, Scholarships available!! Of course donations, above and beyond, are always appreciated and the word is spreading rapidly, so join us to be one of the first in sharing a strong and growing passion to spread peace in this world.
Answer the call to become more of who you are and bring forth your gifts to the world around you. “Bring forth that which is within you and that which you bring forth will save you…” Gospel of Thomas
A great meditation leader has:
– A dedicated personal meditation practice, one that they’ve been doing every day for a substantial length of time or if just starting are willing to commit to being consistent;
– A commitment to their practice knowing that the discipline will have eternal benefits that far outweigh temporary obstacles… or, even if they started when times were tough, they remain committed to their practice because it always makes life more enjoyable;
– Experience in or a willingness to learn the tangible benefits of meditation in their own lives and share with others to improve others lives;
– Mental, physical, and emotional balance(or at least working toward it);
– A grounded, yet light-hearted approach to life and inward exploration;
– Respect for every individual person’s personal beliefs and credo, no matter how different they may be from their own.
A few spots left for the June Training Schedule. Enrollee’s will be entered into a contest to receive a complimentary biofeedback session, with our biofeedback specialist and worldwide peace project founder, Bethany Gonyea. A special bonus for the first “frenchy” out there, that enrolls and can say the correct pronunciation of that name! 😉
Questions? Contact: (518) 227-6486